The NHS App is the first app from the NHS for patients across England.
The NHS App can be used to:
- Book or Cancel Appointments
- Order Repeat Prescriptions
- View Limited Parts of Your Medical Record
- Check Your Symptoms and Get Advice
- Register to be an Organ Donor
- Choose how the NHS uses Your Data
The NHS App gives you more control over your health and care, use it wherever you are, at any time of the day or night.
It puts information about your health and treatments at your fingertips.
Apps are not for everyone, so the NHS App won’t replace existing services. You can still contact your practice in the usual ways if you prefer.